Dear, Princess Dear, Princess

Just an great story! :) I just expected some other ending (based on the other videos on newgrounds ;D) Your Voice fit in very well, music was machted. Maybe use a better mic, but it's not that necessary. Please continue!

exninja123 responds:

thanks!
i'll hope to continue more projects soon! xD

Kirby's Sky Tussle Kirby's Sky Tussle

Good Animation, way tooo short!

Geeksly responds:

:( yeah, I know, I just uploaded so I could see all the negative feedback I get lololololol, other than that I would never upload something unfinished

Stack Bunnies Stack Bunnies

Remind me of Metroid for SNES, nice! And the music is awesome!
Could be longer and have more features like endless mode, scores, medal, maybe a story and stuff like that

Leader of Tyranny Leader of Tyranny

wow! sounds a bit like soulfly. i like that very much! Very heavy and awesome. Like those "mood" changes. Heavy, chillout, solo, heavy, solo, jazzy, heavy, chillout :D you got a new fan - for sure! ;)

Metallica1136 responds:

Awesome dude! Soulfly is a good band. Yeah, with this song, I wanted to make different "sections" with different "stories", kinda like Dream Theater. Thanks for reviewing, man! And I appreciate you favoriting me! :D

Crash and Burn Crash and Burn

This is an ear orgasm! Perfect contrast between sad melody and aggresive vocals. Damn, i luv it! ;)
I'm curious about the next part.

Dnman responds:

wow thanks, within a month I'm hoping to have all the songs done.

Sanctuary Sanctuary

All I can say is: awwwwesooomee!
I closed my eyes and began a journey. I was really sad when it was over, cause I enjoyed it. Hope to hear more songs from you :)

Step responds:

Haha don't worry, there'll be a lot where that came from. Or at least I hope so :3.

I'm happy you liked it.